The Valley Symphony Orchestra has just completed an extremely successful 2012-13 Season. With attendance of over 12,000 throughout the season, surpasing last year's attendance by over 2,000 people!
This year we celebrate our 61st Season and we have some exciting performances and events planned. Here is your opportunity to reach some of the best patrons in the RGV.
• People in the Rio Grande Valley have been attending our concerts for 60 years.
• Concert-goers are well educated, represent all areas of the RGV and have substantial disposable incomes.
• Demographics show that concert goers are well-established, affluent and influential members of the RGV.
• The VSO is experiencing rapid growth in attendance including secondary and post-secondary students.
• Web based social media was introduced to the VSO in the 2011-2012 season and has yielded a higher turn out for the 24-35 age group.
• Concert-goers are significant users of financial, insurance and banking services.
• Concert-goers shop galleries, fine retail stores and dine out often.
• Concert-goers are also known to patronize businesses that support their local philanthropies.
• Our new monthly “Symphony Notes” E-newsletter reaches nearly 1000 subscribers and growing.
For more information on VSO Program Advertising please click here.
Contact: Vivian Vargas, Marketing Director - 956.661.1615
Deadline for reserving advertising is December 1, 2013 for the second half or SEASON B of the Program Book.